Friday, November 14, 2008

1 Month Old!


Today Zach is officially one month old! This is really hard to believe but he is definitely getting bigger! We tried weighing him on our meat scale and it looks like he is at or a little more than 11 lbs. now (his wiggling makes it hard to get very accurate). As you can see he is still able to fit into the same jammies as he was wearing the last video at 11 days - but they are close to being done for. I think the only reason he can still wear them is that he is longer bodied than legged - just like Mom and Dad. All is going well with all of us and we just wanted to share some more pictures of our little Buggy Boo. Ain't he just soooo cute! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to go rewatch the first video. Love it. People always tell me they feel like they are watching our kids grow through our blog. Now I know what they mean. I love seeing him change. Take Care

Garden Girl said...

Ahhh, I can almost smell "new baby".....