Things that are changing around here are....Zach jabbering away & singing ABC's - it goes more like "QRSTUV" over and over or Twinkle Twinkle mixed in "How I Wonder what You are?" "Is that right?". What a silly little boy!
Another latest thing is the daily fort he makes out of a dozen or more pillows and being a big boy and taking a shower with Daddy. He is the cleanest boy around - every night we come in and he says, "Mom, I dirty! I take shower! You take shower? I take shower."
I'm hoping the neat bug might stick a little bit as one day before Grammy came, I mentioned sweeping the floor and he gets out the vaccuum, shakes his head and says "Look at this mess! Messy, Messy, Messy!"
Zach also figured out how to ride bike with training wheels this past month or so and our latest favorite books are 3 Little Pigs, and Winnie the Pooh and the Honey tree.
The garden is kicking into gear, with tomatoes, lots of cucs, and corn soon to be ready. The pumpkins are looking good and I think I am done freezing beans. Next project....salsa!
| Z and baby Jacob |
| Learning to climb trees |
| Pillow Pile! Such excitement. |
No comments:
Post a Comment