Friday, July 18, 2008

90 days!

This is me...or at least what I feel like! And it's not "HOT" in the sense of good looks. It's HOT in that I feel the need to jump in a bath of ice water! Esp. my hands and feet! I have been going to the pool lately and even that seems to be too warm! Yikes! But hey, only 90 days or so to go... and only 43 of them are the hot days left of July and August!
Baby "Bugs" is really starting to grow now, as my belly button is soon to disappear and there are times my skin feels really tight! Suppose I will soon be saying Hello to stretchmarks!
At any rate I am getting more excited and working on my "nest" a bit trying to clean out all the junk I don't need. Making more room for baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Picture!! I thought of you on Tuesday when it was so hot. I never experienced the hotness. Just remember its the baby that doesn't need a lot of room. Its all their stuff. Take Care

Anonymous said...

good point Wanda about the "stuff"- you 'kids' have a LOT more of that than when you were babies, but it even filled our houses back then..oofdah- no car seats and we piled the car full with our own and the neighbor kids to go to town to the swimming pool..
Sara's Mama Ruth