
Today we had an ultrasound to check up on baby "Bugs". It was pretty neat although I had to wait with a very full bladder for about an half hour as someone was ahead of us. I was truly concerned that I should have brought another pair of pants along! It helped a little bit once I laid down for the ultrasound. Watching the screen you could see so much better than the pictures but I am adding a little collage of a few of them anyway. Our first show-off pictures of our baby. I warn there will likely be many more to come once he or she is born!
4 comments:
Exciting!!! Ultrasounds are so amazing. I know exactly what you mean about the full bladder. Painful! You got some really good pictures of Baby Bugs. Thanks for sharing with us.
How about a picture of the happy Mom to be???
Sorry- no tummy pictures yet- Mom doesn't look quite as cute! Bugs just makes her look like she has an extra big roll of fat! That's in my opinion anyway. :) Little to shy to show it off yet! Sorry- stay tuned for further updates:)
I see that so far "viewing" the ultrasound pics hasn't changed anyones vote!!! Sure fun to see though!
GrammaRuth
Post a Comment