Monday, March 24, 2008

K-nooking 2008


This year was a small get-together with my family. Since Ross and Wade weren't around. So was just Mama and Papa, Jane and Doug, Becky and Jason and Dean and I.
We had a fun time- Dad made his first attempt at ever dying Easter eggs which was comical. And then we kept up the tradition of K-nooking (spelling questionable but sounds like kan-nooking) This year I won!! Whoo Hoo! This game always creates lots of laughs. Anyway we had a Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!! You have too much fun with the collages. What program is that again?


Love the baby updates. I guess the word is out!!! Congratulations again!!! The constant reminder of the days and months left might wear on you towards the third trimester. Everyday may seem like it is an eternity.

Anonymous said...

Knooking is when you smash the eggs together to see who's won't crack right?

Sara Mae said...

Wanda, Yeah- you got knooking figured out.
I know what you mean about a countdown -hopefully I can ignore it or else remove it after awhile. Just thought they would be cute and interesting to see how they change. Hope you had a great Easter. I have to check your page out to see what was up with you.

Sara Mae said...

PS program is adobe photoshop.