Tuesday, November 03, 2009

On the Prowl

So... we got all of our cats moved, Sylvia first as she always hung around the place the most. Maggie second a couple of days later she is more timid but sweet. Then finally Frank, Dean got him after work one day. Out of all of them Frank took the ride the best. Dean said he just sat there in the kennel with his paws all snuggled underneath himself.
He must have been paying real close attention to the ride. Because...Dean's sister Donna, who lived across the road from us at the old place, has just confirmed that Frank found his way back!
I suppose he was sitting there calculating the trip out, "Let's see...2 miles North, then 5 miles East then North into the yard...ha ha, if I reverse it I will find my way!".
You hear of cats doing this, and of the 3 we should have guessed our Frankie could and would go back to his original lions den. There's no mistaking his warning "here I come" YOWWWL!
So what do we do? Should we try to move him one more time? Or see if the new owner wants a cat?

1 comment:

ruth said...

I'd ask the new owner if he needs a minimum maintainance mouser...MamaRuth