It's hard to believe that 4 years ago last night, I lay awake thinking about "my Love" - anticipating the day ahead, our wedding day. I didn't get much sleep that night and finally had to resort to falling asleep to a movie.
I would have never thought that exactly 4 years later I would lie awake worrying about another "Love", but I did.
Poor little Zach was so stuffed up and coughing as he slept. Checking on him we found he was also running a temp. Zach handled it all real well no fussing or anything! But both Mommy and Daddy had to get up and watch a movie to settle down before we could get some sleep.
Funny how things change but are still somewhat the same.
Anyway...today I thank God for my two "Loves" and 4 wonderful years of marriage!
If we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us.
-1 John 4:12
1 comment:
Oh, that's too bad. It is tough when the little ones are sick.
Post a Comment