Zachary Dean has been with us for a half year! Hard to believe! He is growing like crazy and really working on his bottom front teeth at this time. He is over 20 lbs. and is wearing clothes that are 12-24M. We love him sooo much! Isn't he cute!
Yeah me too! I like these that I took just as well as photographer if not better. I made myself a collage and getting it made into an 8x10. Beats paying $30 for the so called professionals! :) Want to do a tub one like you did with Andrew sometime - hope you don't mind me stealing your idea, Wanda.
2 comments:
You took these yourself? Good shots!! I like the top photo a lot.
Yeah me too! I like these that I took just as well as photographer if not better. I made myself a collage and getting it made into an 8x10. Beats paying $30 for the so called professionals! :) Want to do a tub one like you did with Andrew sometime - hope you don't mind me stealing your idea, Wanda.
Post a Comment